Saturday, April 13, 2019

Coming Soon





I haven't been to the cinema as much as I would like in the past year.  A series of chest infections left me with almost 6 months of coughing which is tiring, and annoying for other paying customers.  Movies are also still so slow to be released here, that often they are hitting streaming services at the same time, and for a lot less money.  Paying $17 for a seat at the movie theater feels like a treat for me, and I am trying to watch the pennies a bit.  Also I'm lazy and like my couch and being warm and cosy at home.

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

It must be hard on the cinemas there for movies to come out about the same time as they are shown on various forms of home-entertainment. And I just prefer to stay home and watch movies there, anyway...