Monday, November 30, 2009

Best of November


Wouldn't this be a fabulous bed to snuggle up in with a good book?

November was a bit of a funny month. The end of spring, that still felt like winter. Although it has warmed up, and sometimes I can get washing dry on the line, it has been mostly cloudy and wet. I am longing for blue skies, and spring evenings.

The best of this month has definitely been , a book that I still think about now. I wonder if Oprah would make it a book club book in her final year of shows? Maybe she would make it a movie?

I only made it to the movies once, to see , but got to see a few dvds to pass the grey evenings. The vampires did OK, and I will be interested to read the book and see how it compares.

So I am looking forward to seeing what December holds.

No comments: