Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Twilight

Twilight (2008)
I thought why not leave 2008 with a bit of a bang. Maybe I am a bit too out of the movies demographic, but luckily my 12 year old neice arrived on a plane at lunctime and so I could drag her along. I told her if she came with me to this one, she could choose the next movie we saw (please let it not be High School Musical 3, Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler).

Anyway I haven't read the book, but I was aware of the hype and a little of the storyline. Because of that I think I enjoyed the movie for what it was, essentially a lost girl at a new school, whose love interest just seems to have a very interesting family and extracaricular activities (see that, I didn't give much away to you at all).

So pop some popcorn and grab a girlfriend and go along and see. Be prepared to see teenage girls swoon and enjoy. 3/5

Oh and Happy New Year to my two readers!! I love you both!!

1 comment:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

If you like books about high school kids, you should read "The Pact," "Nineteen Minutes" and "Salem Falls" by Jodi Picoult. I liked all of these very much!