Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Bucket List

The Bucket List - Dvd (2007)
Now the weather here has turned chilly, there should be plenty of opportunities for nesting and staying at home indoors. Therefore I have a mountain of books and tons of housework to get done.

Instead I decided to watch this movie, as I had seen the ads when it was on at the cinema. Was it really two years ago? I must be getting old. Anyways Jack and Morgan play roommates in the hospital, when each is diagnosed with cancer. From strangers they become friends, and decide to enjoy their last weeks and do some of the things they have always wanted to do. A bit cheesy, and predictable I still enjoyed seeing the old fellows doint their stuff, and probably more because they haven't had their faces done and their eyebrows tucked so far up that they can't close their eyes. Good on you boys, growing old gracefully!!

A quiet 3/5, maybe a good fathers day gift!! Except for my dad, he sure loves getting new undies (just joking dad).

No comments: