Sunday, February 27, 2011

Salt


Salt - DVD (2010)

I had been to the library last Monday, the day before the earthquake and got a couple of books and DVDs out, but because of the events of the week, I have not felt like paying attention to anything much. However, I felt I couldn't waste the money, and so watched this one while eating my breakfast, and then after a walk in the sun, while cooking my dinner. I'm also not very good at watching dvds by myself, often fast forwarding through most of the movie when bored.

I thought Miss Jolie, was good and kick ass at the beginning, and it seemed to be going ok as an action thriller, but by the middle of the movie I felt it descended into silliness, and I got annoyed at her wigs, and the stupid major disguise. Liev Scrheiber does a good job as another twisted CIA agent, although that turned silly as well.

So only worth as a 3/5

No comments: