Friday, March 17, 2017

So I got to see this one on a recent flight.  I had read the book when it came out several years ago, a bestseller for weeks.  It is the story of Lou Clark who in need of a job, applies to be a caregiver to Will Traynor, a young banker who had been paralyzed after an accident years earlier.  As a friendship develops, they become inseparable but Will has a plan of his own.

I found this one a nice piece of light watching.  Emilia Clark was a delight to watch and provided the perfect mix of airiness and drama that the character needed.  4/5

2 comments:

John Bellen said...

I wondered about this one. I'm always wary of the romances in which the two leads are, as luck would have it, very good looking. What a stroke of luck that a handsome man should hire a pretty girl. Still, that's most romances in the movies.

John Bellen said...

By the way, this one lacked a title!