Monday, May 13, 2019

Music Monday - The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be



I was so excited to get tickets to see these guys - The Proclaimers play live on last Friday night.  I saw them play live about 24 years ago in London at a festival.   My friends and I had a nice dinner and wine and then went to see them.  They were awesome, and although our local is a bit of a dud with sedated seating, when people got up and started dancing down the front it woke up and became more fun.  The guys had great voices and although we didn't know a lot of the songs, the ones we did know we sung as loud as we could and our ears were ringing as we were leaving.  A sign of a good concert. 

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

Twenty-four years ago was when they became well-known? Good Heavens, how time flies. Most of the performers from our younger days are still going, still entertaining; they just are ignored by radio for the latest seven days' wonder.