Sunday, January 04, 2009

Songs

2008 brought me some great songs, and best of all a new ipod. So to show my nerdiness I bring you my top 5 played for the year.

  1. Shut Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
  2. This Must be the Place (Naive Melody) - Talking Heads, Lars and the Real Girl bought this song back into my fave list, and so while typing this it is playing on youtube at the same time - awesome.
  3. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
  4. Homecoming (featuring Chris Martin) - Kanye West
  5. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson (yes I am old enough to danced at the disco first time around)

One of the things I remember from either watching CrazySexyCancer, or by thumbing through the book was the advice to turn the music up loud each day, and dance to a fave tune. Good advice for a new year.

No comments: