Monday, February 01, 2010

Living With the Gift - T J Higgs


Living With the Gift - T J Higgs (2009)

I hate to say I have an obscession with psychics, just more a curiosity that draws me to them. I have only been to one show, and in all honesty my heart was beating outside of my chest as she drew near to the row where I was sitting, and I was part relieved and part disapointed to not be picked.

I love shows like Sensing Murder, and Colin Fry and have seen this girl appear with Colin Fry on a UK murder program. I am never sure how much to believe, but I am certainly entrigued. Most autobiograpies of psychics/mediums are usually along the same line, of being misunderstood, confused and discovering the gift, usually early on. Tracy didn't seem to find out her skills til in her thirties, and only became established after living in a homeless shelter with her two young sons.

So, I continue to question and read. I enjoyed the stories of her life, about growing up, and then her new found career - a 3/5 from me.



No comments: