Sunday, June 07, 2015

Mad Max Fury Road

I know - what was I thinking?   I have a soft spot for the old mad max movies of the 80s or was it the 90s?  Anyways there was not a lot to choose from this week, and the niece was keen for a study break.  So after a sushi picnic lunch in the sun, we took ourselves off to the 3D movie.  Must say from the get go, it's pretty loud, violent and dusty.  Those actors must have been shaking sand out of their crevices for weeks afterwards.  Must ave been nice to take a shower too.

Charlize was rocking the bad girl vibe - she was pretty convincing.  Not sure about old Tom Hardy.  He did wear the leather well, and I liked that he looked scared the first third of the movie.  Anyways these guys must have needed a long, long rest after this movie, so much running, fighting, jumping, twisting and so hot and dusty.  Phew - it made me tired.  3/5

No comments: