Sunday, November 04, 2018

Origin Story - David Christian

                                                                    
This is one of those books that makes me realize that some people are incredibly smart, and in turn makes me aware of how little I understand. Origin Story is indeed the big history of everything as described in the title. It takes us out into space 13.8 billion years ago and describes what happens as the big bang brings our little earth into being, and how the beginnings of our planet and then live itself evolved. 

I have to confess that a lot of it was still over my head, but it was an interesting journey reading about how we came to be and our tiny little space in the universe. 4/5

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

You'd think such a story would require at least two volumes, perhaps a sequel...