Sunday, October 12, 2008

Do Dead People Watch You Shower? - Concetta Bertoldi

Do Dead People Watch You Shower - Concetta Bertoldi (2008)
Concetta Bertoldi is an American medium, who has written an entertaining short book on what she understands about life after death, and she answers questions that have been put to her over the years.

Apparently yes, the dead do watch you shower, go to the loo and all the other delightful things that we do day to day. They don't judge or seem to particularly care. They are just watching out for you and sending their love.

One of the things I think I read in this book was the fact that she described herself as 'not being religious, but being spiritual'. I liked the sound of that.

Anyway this was definitely readable and entertaining. I still am not sure what to believe, but her version of things sounds fine to me.

3/5

1 comment:

Pia K said...

Oh, that's a question I've been wondering a lot about, on and off, sounds like a nice read!

And yes, I think of myself as spiritual but not religious too, imho it's *a bit* American to mistake those things for one...:)