Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ghosts Among Us - James Van Praagh

Ghosts Among Us - James Van Praagh (2008)
I had a half hour to kill after my hair appointment, several weekends ago, so wandering into Borders I somehow found a vacant chair to sit on, in the psychics aisle.

Another part psychic memoir - part spirit tutorial this one was another easy read and I thought interesting, but that's because I like reading about this stuff. I sort of only vaguely knew that James Van Praagh is involved in the Ghost Whisperer, which I only every occasionally watch. I find the universal studio set really stilted, and Jennifer Love Hewitt although sweet and good to watch I am hugely annoyed with her outfits and overdone hair, and stupid antique store. It has a huge touch of the not realistics about it. Anyway, I would like the book to get a 3/5, the Ghost Whisperer would only manage a paltry 1/5.

No comments: