Friday, March 20, 2009

Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia (2008)
I was really really excited about trying out the itunes rental movie by hiring this movie. I had a long wait at the airport ahead of me, and thought it would be a great opportunity to sit and watch on my ipod. So after a download that took 45 minutes, and the cost, I set off to the airport.

Switched on my ipod, no movie. For some reason, the movie won't load onto my ipod. So finally I have gotten around to sitting down in front of my laptop to watch it.

At first I wasn't impressed, it seemed awfully cheesy and Colin Firth as a gay man, sorry he just looked to constipated. Anyways though, it was fun, the songs we all know the words too, and I loved that at least there were a few oldies in there that did a fab job, the old girls anyway.

Things I learnt watching this movie: Pierce Brosnan is getting on a bit - he has lots of grey chest hair, Meryl Streep looks great and had a jolly good try at trying to look like the singing and dancing was natural, Tom Hanks and his wifie had a hand in helping to make this movie and Bjorn from Abba had such a strange surname (Ulvaeus sounds like something close to your vajayjay).

So, perfect for an evening with the girls and a couple of bottles of whatever you fancy, 4/5.

No comments: