Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - Dvd (2008)
After a few serious dramas one can always use a bit of fluff and silliness. I did really enjoy the first mummy film, the one that begins with a bit of a tale of Egyptian history and then turns into silly mummy fighting.

So this is film number 3 in the series which starts with a bit of Chinese history and then turns digital crazy with yetis, mummies and skeletons fighting. Well I wasn't looking for serious acting or realistic stories was I? So it is a 1/5 for this predictable endevour. Save your money and your time.

1 comment:

Pia K said...

I enjoyed no 1 too, even no 2 was reasonably fun. I won't be watching this one, unless it's on TV for free.

Ugh, digital special effects can be so lousy, one reason I really didn't like "The Lord of the Ring" trilogy.