Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rescue Me - Series 3


Rescue Me - Series 3 (2006)

OMG - I can't tell you how much I love Rescue Me at the moment. Maybe it is because our tv choices are rubbish. We are in the midst of movie repeat season - I think tonight it is 50 first dates on again, and last night the only movie on tv was Roadtrip. I HATE 12 year old boy choice movies being on.

I shouldn't complain, as I have a mountain of books that I should really make an attempt to read and a pile of study I could be contemplating.

I think for me, Rescue Me feels almost as good as Sex and the City. The writing is fresh, fast and funny and every episode is great. I have enjoyed watching the boxed sets of dvds, as I find it much easier to follow the story and get involved and with only a week to watch 13 episodes, it has forced me into a couple of late night viewings.

Oh man, I'm going to stick my neck out and give it a 5/5. Best tv show of the year for me.

No comments: