Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wedding Babylon - Imogen Edwards-Jones and Anonymous


Wedding Babylon - Imogen Edwards-Jones and Anonymous (2009)

Ok, well I got this and Fashion Babylon out from the library at the same time. So really it is the same cheesy routine at her other books. A so called behind the scenes look at certain industries. In this case anonymous is a wedding planner in London, who gets to tell us all the seedy stories of bridezillas and their big days.

To be honest, I felt like I was sitting in a dirty pub with every idiot telling you their worst wedding story. I fail to understand how even the very rich can justify spending half a million pounds on a wedding.

Even though I can't ever imagine I will get to be in a wedding myself, I am in love with the website http://greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com/, where there seem to be sweet modern weddings that always look beautiful and full of fun.

2/5

No comments: