Friday, November 05, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen


Law Abiding Citizen - DVD (2009)

Hello Mr Butler with your shirt off, often you are better when you are not saying anything, coz when you try and hide your Scottish accent, your mouth does funny things, like you are sucking on plums.

I do feel sorry for you, what happened to your character was rough, and you did deserve to go after the bad guys, but about 3/4 of the way through it just turned silly and unbelievable, and you didn't take any more of your clothes off, so I sort of read my book.

Oh and Jamie Foxx, I like you playing smart not smarmy or sleazy. Mr producer/directors, for lots of ladies I think you might of realised that for a lot of ladies being a loving husband and father is sexy. It is the manboys who think all ladies want a player. Just saying.

3/5 - just because it was kind of slick and a bit thought provoking about the justice system.

No comments: