Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Mad Men 2


Mad Men Season 2 - DVD

The theme tune is rolling around in my head as I write this, and I am thinking that there is not much not to love about this series. The spot on decor, to which I am always admiring their lamps, and gorgeous costumes and the intelligent writing. Even more so, I admire a story line where the men seem to be manly, even if they are sexist and bigots, they are not the manboys that prevail in modern movies and series. You know the ones, Grown ups in their 30's and 40's that still love their skateboards and video games.

So rather than watching cruddy repeats, I spent a week watching this second series and am am enjoying this one, as I had not seen many of these when they originally played. I am also enjoying that Peggy has a bigger role to play and that we are learning about Dons past and some of his secrets.

4/5 - almost perfect!!

No comments: