Monday, March 21, 2011

Fabulous Flats




As I looked around the city on my wanderings over the weekend, I noticed again that everybody was wearing flat shoes. It irks me greatly that then, when you enter the shoe shops they are filled with lots of horrible heels, and the selection of flat shoes seems tucked down the back out of the way, and the range is limited.
Now my arches fell somewhere in the nineties, and my ablility to wear anything with a heel went, and I found myself in need of flats, but I still want to look a little stylie and not look like my grandma.
I'd love me a pair of these groundhog shoes, but they are crazy expensive here, with $200(US) price tags. So I spend my evenings trawling through the amazon and ebay sites searching for sale items, that don't have crazy shipping, and one day I'll find me a pair.


2 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

The second pair is heavenly!

Pia K said...

how did it go with your el naturalista clogs? i have a pair of el naturalista mary janes that i've only worn once, but i don't think that the model (no matter how seemingly comfortable) fits my feet, and i really should sell them, you don't happen to have size 40...?