Thursday, March 17, 2011

Want List


I'm in love with this print of a grey cutout map of London. It would look great in my new place and remind me of living in London town all those years ago (about 16 years now). It was a great place to live and being young I didn't mind living in dodgy cheap places, and eating baked spuds for tea, and drinking lots of beer. The museums and shows were great, and I met some wonderful people, but I wish the internet and cellphones were available then, how life would have been much easier!!

Ohh - you can buy the print at Made by Girl. It is made by Fmille Summerbelle of London, and they do lovely maps of Paris and New York. I've been eyeing it up for ages, and might have to give in and buy it later, but at the moment I'm broke, so no money for treats. So onto my want list.

No comments: