Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Not Really About the Hair - Tabitha Coffey

















It's Not Really About the Hair - Tabitha Coffey (2011)

I expected this one to be all about the I'm not such a bitch as I look on tv, which I think filled up a chapter.  I did find myself surprised to hair about her growing up in Oz hanging up in her parents strip club with the transexuals.  Also growing up chubby she had an interesting childhood with a wayward dad and a strong mum.

Once she got into hairdressing you have to admire her awesome work ethic and expecting high standards from all she works with.  This got her into  earning her own show, and now she travels the States helping other salon owners to up their standards and earnings.

So a light and surprisingly entertaining read.  3/5

No comments: