Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Leopard - Jo Nesbo

















The Leopard - Jo Nesbo (2011)

I was a bit hesitant going in,  because I had read the Snowman, and found it a bit over blown and long.  I like the main characters, detective Harry Hole who has disappeared after his last adventure with a killer and Kaja the police woman sent to find him.  More strange murders have happened in Oslo, and they are looking for the killer and the connection between them all.

OMG - when would it end?  It was soooo long, I found myself willing it to end.  The beginning and end were ok, but the middle just seemed to waffle on.  The cover compares the author to Steig Larsson, and it is true, I had the same frustrations with him.  It just seemed to need some editing to make it tight.

1/5

No comments: