Saturday, December 07, 2019

Middle Aged Lady Movie Night - A Dog's Way Home

Grey and windy seems to be the way of the weather at the moment when we want some summer sunshine.  So after a few of the chores were done it was time to sit on the couch to watch a movie before getting ready for work.  I love my pets, so I always knew this one was going to be ok, but am always ready for this type of story to bring a tear to my eyes.

We meet Bella - a puppy who has a bit of a rough start, but finds a home with Lucas and his mother.  Of course she gets lost and has to find her way back home, as that is the title of the movie.  Lots of feel good and sad moments in the story, and a bit of awkward looking CGI effects sprinkled throughout.

Still I'll give it a 4/5 as it is certainly watchable and I might see it again if it comes on the tv for free.

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

It sounds similar to "The Incredible Journey" (the good version, I mean).