Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bring on the happiness


So, you know that I read The Happiness Project , by last week. Well she contacted me , to guide me to her website and to thank me for reading. I feel honoured and touched that she took the time to do that.

This weekend I did many small things that touched upon making me happy. Some of them were:
  • Making a nice Sunday breakfast of a muffin and fresh juice. Putting them on my fave plates and tray and climbing back into bed, with a pile of magazines.
  • Making my bed on Saturday night, I put the music on loud and changed the linen to make it look like a bed in a nice magazine shoot.
  • Picking out my clothes the night before including underwear, just makes the morning go a bit smoother.
  • Cooking a nice Sunday nite dinner with lots of veg
  • Buying my fave vanilla candles, perfect for winter evenings

I hope you all did some things to make you happy, to make you smile.

2 comments:

Annie Bear said...

How neat that the author contacted you! I'm going to check out her web site. I haven't received this book yet from the library, but I've been thinking a lot about the concept. I love reading how you incorporate what makes you happy in your daily life. I'm definitely still working on this.

Sushi said...

I've read the book Eat Pray Love lately, and determined to make myself a bit happier too, and interestingly I read from the book, a concept never thought before, Heaven and Hell are exactly the same place it's just one way is to go up, and the other is to go down(sort of like earth), the up way is happier and the down is aweful, even though it's same place you end up different feeling...quite intriguing~

So I ate 4 slice of gluten free bread with tin chicken(with honey mustard), at about 9.30pm. Then bought some beautiful Ravioli for dinner, supposely a whole packet for 2 person and I ate it all myself, drizzled some chopped basil. Makes my way to heaven a bit happier :)