Friday, July 19, 2019

Dead At First Sight - Peter james

I love Peter James and his character Roy Grace - they are a pretty solid team that have built a series that I still enjoy on the whole.  This one tackles people who get ripped off internet dating losing thousands of pounds/dollars thinking they are sending the money to the love of their lives.  I don't understand how people can still be fooled by these scams.  How they could send money to someone they haven't met and how they could lose their lives savings doing that.

Anyway there is of course a couple of horrible deaths, a bit of fast driving, a few guns are drawn we are left wondering how things are going to play out in the Grace household.  Excellent.  I'm waiting for #16. 4/5

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

I suppose there will always be suckers - and mysteries based on their gullibility!