Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eclipse


Eclipse (2010)

Buying the large fizzy drink at the cinema didn't do me any good today, my middle aged bladder was busting for the last half of the movie, and I didn't fancy falling down the stairs in the dark or missing any action in the movie. I needn't of worried though, for I could have missed most of it in the bathroom and not really noticed.

After years of watching Friends/Bones and most silly drama/comedies we have been bombarded with the will they/won't they get together scenario that I am beginning to find this one a bit tedious and repetative. Mr Jake, just keep the shirt off and the ladies will find you.

Looking like one long extended music video, the movie was just more of the same as New Moon, but without the good soundtrack. I certainly won't be rushing out to see this one again at the movies, but will probably surcumb to buying the dvd. 2/5

No comments: