Monday, July 12, 2010

Spooks - Series 4


Spooks 4 - DVD (2005)

Seeing the 12 years olds have chosen the tv selections at the moment with reruns of every horrid Adam Sandler/Will Ferrell movie and banal choices like Desperate Housewives and the fiftieth reruns of Friends. The only NZ shows are police 10/7 and horrid rescue programs, things that don't float my boat.

So I am continuing to watch series of Spooks that I started with a year or two ago. It's intense viewing and I love the characters and their interactions and the stories seem to have gotten better by this their 4th series.

I'd be no good at lying, I couldn't keep the stories straight and would press the wrong buttons on the gadgets, I could be a good Ruth though, better stuck in the office checking on the computers, not so much running around, I'm no good at the running stuff.

3/5

No comments: