Friday, October 23, 2015

Make Me - Lee Child

Oh hot boyfriend Reacher you sure are at a crossroads, just like the picture on the front of this latest adventure.  Again we find you in a rural town wandering round discovering trouble.  I am not going to be jealous that you found another lady friend, I know a man has needs.  I just am disturbed that if you have no luggage where do you carry your toothbrush and your lynx (oh and spare undies too)?

The first 3/4 of this book felt dragged out to me, and I found it hard to believe that you would get involved in someone elses business without an idea of what was going on.  It felt a bit forced to me.

So buddy - I hope while out shopping for a manbag we can find you on a more exciting adventure.  We are close to breaking up but I am prepared to give you another chance.  2/5

No comments: