Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bridging the Gap - Kelvin Cruickshank


Bridging the Gap - Kelvin Cruickshank (2010)

So, I like to read books about psychics, and as this one had me intrigued, I dragged it along to work to read while I had my lunch. A couple of colleagues asked about it, and asked me if I believed. I am not sure, I think I do, and I want to, but until you get the sign, the story maybe we will never know.

I like to think the folks hang around and help out, and I always ask their advice. I asked my mum to come and get me when it's my turn, which makes me not scared to die, and if that is the only thing that believing manages to do for me, than I am happy to believe.

For me, I enjoyed this read and it's a solid 4/5.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I haven't read his book - so will add to reserve list at library.

Me I believe!

Love Leanne

Pia K said...

i never read books like this, although i do believe in this i do. but the books don't interest me (or the tv-shows, no matter how interesting).

but what i do love about this post, your last sentence there, a great one, a comforting thought like that is a blessing i think. lovely.