Monday, August 23, 2010

Music Monday - Sting - Desert Rose

I'm so excited - after my computer was a pain in the arse on Saturday morning, I managed to finally get on and get tickets to Sting playing at the Mission Winery, in Napier in February. I had been sitting at home on Friday night about 11pm and thinking when the tickets would be going on sale. When I checked, I found out it was 9am this morning, and as it was late, there was no-one I could ring to ask if they wanted to come. So, I bought four, and my one of my besties was super pleased, as she really wanted to go.

So after no concerts for a couple of years, there seem to be a good couple of ones in the next few months, Jack Johnson in November and possibly Brooke Fraser in October. Yippee!!

1 comment:

Pia K said...

lucky, lucky you!! i am so so envious!!