Monday, November 21, 2011

Sliding Into Home - Kendra Wilkinson











Sliding Into Home - Kendra Wilkinson (2010)

It has been a secret pleasure when at my brothers house, or when I house sat last summer to sit and watch sky TV (I only have poor peoples tv - no cable), and catch up on marathon sessions of Kendra, the Kardashians, 16 and Pregnant and all the other quality reality tv.  Otherwise I never see it.  I had glanced at this book at the Warehouse when I visited and was surprised to see it sitting at the library, I decided to check it out.

Now I wouldn't recommend you buy it for your 15 year old to read, as Miss Kendra was a bit of a naughty girl.  Skipping school to take drugs, lots of underage sex, becoming a stripper and then moving into the Playboy Mansion with Hef, all before she was twenty.  Still it is was an interesting journey and in this world of pseudo celebrities she has certainly turned her life 360, getting married and becoming a mother, and living a domestic life. 

So I give it a 3/5 - more entertaining than I thought it would be.

No comments: