Saturday, June 01, 2019

Middle Aged Lady Movie Night - Despicable Me

It's cold and stormy in the city and after a day out socializing with friends, it was nice to come home and put the heaters on.  I've had the Despicable Me movies sitting on the DVR for ages and so it was nice to clear some space and enjoy some simple silliness.  The animation is top notch, I loved the roller coaster scene, it was making me dizzy.  Anyway how could you not love Gru, his girls and his minions.  This Saturday silliness gets a 5/5.

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

I enjoyed this film, too. The minions seemed to have taken over the franchise, for which I don't care, but this film was a good time. It was nice to see a funny movie about a man who realises he quite likes being a father - and nobody better mess with his family!