Friday, July 17, 2009

Blood on the Table - Colin Evans

Blood on the Table - Colin Evans (2008)
Blood on the table, The Greatest Cases of the New York City's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Along title, but more surprising was that my copy of the book smelled like it had smoked a few cigars and spent a couple of weeks living in a hunting lodge - it reeked, so I was glad to return it to the library today.

History of the coroners office really, and I am shamed to say that I read the early history in the first two chapter then I skipped the middle chapters and read the last one. I NEVER do that, it is like reading the last page of the book first, which I would only do if I don't intend to finish it. Anyways the last chapter is about 9/11 which was interesting and sadly I could have read more about. Sorry little coroners book, 1/5.

No comments: