Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello My New Lovie

I've been stalking the Anthropologie website again.  I know I should have bought a Big Wednesday ticket, and been in for a chance of winning $27 million dollars, but the queue was too long, and I was too cold and tired to wait.

If anyone else wins, could they buy this Rosette Quilt for me?  I love that it has writing on it, and it doesn't look like it needs an iron.  Wouldn't it be fun to go to New York to go shopping, I just know I would be good at it.


1 comment:

Janet NZ said...

I'll go to New York with you - we would be fabulous together... shopping. But, I bet we would buy stuff for the cats... and books... But, we would also eat really well -so all would be good!
My Poppy would make such a mess of this quilt - yours would have much better manners...
My Pops has been outside for hours... but, has just come in to pee behind Rick's chair.... sigh XO