Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Miseducation of Cameron Post

So this one was also another novel adaptation, and as the third movie of the day I was a bit tired and worried about drifting off as I am prone to a little snooze.  However, I was saved by the three teenagers who had seats along from me who had noisy popcorn bags and spent the whole movie chewing through the lot.

This is the story of Cameron Post, who is caught at prom making out with the prom queen.  Her strict religious aunt sends her to a Christian conversion camp.  After initially finding it hard to fit in, she makes new friends.

No real surprises with this film, and I did feel a few decades too old for being the target audience.  3/5

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

I hope it didn't have too many stereotyped characters in it; that seems to be the easy way to go in many movies involving religion these days.