Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Home Body - Joanna Gaines

I could live in every house in this lovely book.  I have only recently discovered Fixer Upper on our local television, and I have to admire both Joanna and Chip Gaines for their enthusiasm and love for each other and their children.  Like all shows of its like, I am sure there is a big team helping out on each renovation, and although led by them it is not something that they do alone.  Joanna Gaines styling though is on point for each and every home I have seen, with a farmhouse rustic touch combined with a modern clean style and I could just step in and happily live in each one.

A book I would happily have on my own shelves and it would make a lovely gift for my friends.  5/5

2 comments:

John Bellen said...

I like looking at houses, especially their floor plans. I think I could live in most styles of houses throughout history. I would have different ways of living in each.

Kea said...

I love what she does with the houses, though her style of decor is quite different from mine.

I find Chip quite obnoxious, though! I didn't at first, but the more often I caught an episode the more irritating he became, so I gave up the show.