Monday, December 24, 2018

Music Monday The Fairytale of New York - The Pogues



Well it is finally Christmas Eve here in the city.  Lucky old me has to work right through this week, and after coming off of night shift last week, I have only had about 3 hours of overnight sleep at the weekend, so will be fast asleep by the time Santa arrives.  I love this song and enjoy that it has become such a classic over the years. I was lucky that  I got to sing along to The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl singing it live in London in the 90s at a music festival I went to.  Lucky old me.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

I wished Poppy and you a happy Christmas, now I will wish it just to you. May your Yuletide be contented and peaceful and - after you finish working on Boxing Day - restful.