Thursday, December 13, 2018

The Switch - Joseph Finder

Michael Tanner is having a bit of a tough time.  His wife has moved out and his coffee business is struggling to bring in new clients, and the bills are building up.  After returning from a work trip, he ends up picking up the wrong laptop at the airport and his troubles are about to get serious. 

Often I find that my enjoyment of a book is linked to being able to visualize the story in my head, and in this one I couldn't help but think it was more like a  movie turned into a novel, with fast paced action scenes.  I am not sure that I fully believed the story and the twists and turns seemed a bit unrealistic to me, but it would make a good movie with a good everyman type of actor in the main role. 4/5

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

I sometimes wonder if visualising their stories as movies is how many authors write these days.