Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Avengers

The Avengers  (2012)

It was a stormy afternoon, which meant that we had to find some inside entertainment today.  So I let my friend choose the movie, and we went to one of the local cinemas to see the Avengers.  Usually this is the haunt of the over thirties, but every unsupervised boy over eight had been dropped off by their parents with the crinkliest packet of lollies to this showing.

The movie itself, it was ok.  Lots of action and I enjoyed the special effects when I couldn't really tell they were computer generated, and I know most of the movie was.  By about the third action scene I was a bit over it, and the crazy aliens on jetski/scooter/flying things was a bit on the silly side for me.  Back to the serious dramas next week.

3/5 - not really middle aged lady material, but take your ten year old nephews. 

No comments: