Monday, May 07, 2012

Paris in Love - Eloisa James

Paris in Love - Eloisa James (2012)

After a tough year, with her mother dying and her own treatment for breast cancer, author Eloisa James, her husband and two children sell the cars and house, and head to Paris to live. 

She's a great author, the whole book had me wanting to pack my own bags and head off, but somehow I can't imagine I could afford more than a bed at a backpackers.  I could hardly afford the nights out and the fabulous shopping.

The beginning of each chapter gave a great flowing desciption, followed by little tweets and blog posts that were a little disjointed.  It did take me some time to get used to the flow, but  in the end I liked the little glimpses of Parisian life.

4/5 - because it makes me want to sell everything and head off.

No comments: