Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shoe Sunday


So, I had to give up the heels about fifteen years ago.  After only walking for about 10 minutes in town with the gait of a four year old trying on her mothers shoes, I figured that my feet could no longer handle them.  As my arches fully collapsed it became impossible to even attempt any sort of heel.  Me thinks I am not alone, as I looked around town every woman was wearing flats with only one or two fashion victim twenty somethings trying to hobble around.

Last year I bought my first pair of Groundhogs and now I am addicted.  The thick rubber sole makes them comfortable to wear from the first day, and  for me they fit really well.  I love their choice of colours too.

I have found this style on line the "Maggie" - and am in love.  In love with them, but not their price. At the moment they are on Amazon for $120 which for me is a bit too pricey.  So, I'm sitting and waiting for the price to drop and then Hello winter shoes.

3 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Poppy Mum-
They are on Amazon for $120 USD, and I have free shipping...just an idea!
Trish

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I went to "groundhogshoes.com and they are having a clearance sale (so not all colors/styles in all sizes)... I was just curious because I'd never heard of them. I have to have WIDE shoes....

Marion said...

Really? What's the name of that shoes. $120 USD with free shipping, that's very affordable. I want to buy black shoes for my 2 button mens suits.