Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Total Cat Mojo - Jackson Galaxy

I have only managed to see a couple of shows that Jackson Galaxy has made about helping people with their cats that have issues.  I have read a couple of his books though, which are always filled with wisdom about living with our feline friends.

This new book is an entertaining read and I learnt a few new facts.   I did disagree when he said that cats usually sleep about 6% of the day.  Not so, the cat I live with she probably is only awake a few hours, but she is getting on a bit.

So most cat owners will understand a lot of the book from being trained by their cat already, but it may be useful to people who haven't lived with a cat before. 4/5

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

Six per cent? They must be doing a lot of deep thinking, then.